Trinity strives to make its products and services accessible for all users, including
people with disabilities. Trinity has been working to make its web content accessible
to as broad a user base as possible. This web site, TrinityCareers.com, complies
with best practices and standards as defined by Section 508 of the U.S Rehabilitation
Act and the web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) of the World Wide Web Consortium
Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C WAI). We also earned Non-visual Accessibility
(NVA) certification from The National Federation of the blind (NFB), the largest
consumer organization of the visually impaired in the United States.
Our current accessibility features include:
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Title attributes for additional information about links and indication of new browser
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions, you can send them directly
Trinity Human Resources
2525 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207